If you are interested in joining the Dynamax team, please review the below opportunities. To learn more about the position please send your resume and cover letter here.
Sep 07, 2017
We’re looking for a results-driven sales specialist to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will close sales, provide exceptional customer service, and become an intricate component of our progressive team environment.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid methods to existing and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through market development
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional society trade shows
• Organizing – sales and customer tracking in Sage accounting
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of customer relationship management software a plus
• Highly motivated and driven
• Excellent selling and communication skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Dynamax is located in the Southwest area of Houston, TX, with easy access to Beltway 8 and Hwy 59. The position may require some travel.
- Job Role: Sales
- Industry: Administration
- Career Level: Entry-level